Aurora Personal Injury Lawyer Works to Maximize Clients’ Recoveries
Established Illinois law firm has the skill and experience you need
Once you’ve been hurt in an accident, the medical bills start to mount. There’s even more financial pressure if you’re unable to work due to your injury. At Amoni Law Offices, P.C., we concentrate on helping injured people and their families obtain fair compensation for their damages and losses. Aurora personal injury lawyer Larry Amoni helps clients protect their interests and level the playing field during accident claims as well as in post-settlement matters concerning health care liens, subrogation interests and even Medicare rights when applicable. Whether you were injured in a car crash, because of a fall on someone else’s property or as a result of medical malpractice, our firm is ready to give you the highest levels of legal representation and service.
Trusted advocate offers knowledgeable advice and effective representation
A personal injury case can be complex and frustrating for victims who want to move on with their lives. You can count on us to provide the guidance and advice you need in all aspects of your case, because our firm is:
- Respected — We have a long track record of achieving successful results for injury victims. Firm founder Larry Amoni has earned an AV Preeminent® Peer Review Rating by Martindale-Hubbell®, a sign of his legal ability and ethics by attorneys familiar with his work.
- Aggressive — No matter what the facts may indicate, many defendants and insurance companies battle to limit the amount plaintiffs receive for their injuries. We don’t let victims get pressured into unfair settlements and fight to secure the funds clients need to cover medical costs and other damages.
- Responsive — You deserve an attorney who eases your burden during a difficult a time. I make sure that clients understand the applicable legal standards and are aware of each development in their case.
From your first meeting with our firm, we are confident that you will see why we have established such a strong reputation throughout the Chicago metro area.
Attorney handles cases arising from car crashes, falls and medical malpractice
- Vehicle accidents — We advocate for victims of car accidents as well as people hurt in crashes involving trucks and motorcycles. Our firm handles injury claims against intoxicated drivers, defendants who were distracted behind the wheel and uninsured motorists.
- Medical malpractice — One incident of medical malpractice can result in a catastrophic injury or another type of serious harm. By consulting with expert doctors, we prepare thorough cases against doctors and hospitals that failed to meet their professional standards.
- Premises liability — In all types of premises liability actions, including dog bite and slip and fall cases, we are determined to hold negligent property owners accountable.
- Defective products — Flaws in the manufacturing, design and labeling of products pose a threat to individuals who use them. You can count on us for effective advocacy in product liability lawsuits.
- Construction accidents — Various hazards on building or repair sites can cause a construction accident. If you’ve been hurt in this way, we’ll work to secure the payment that you deserve.
- Wrongful death — After someone is killed because of someone else’s negligence or willful misconduct, we advise on wrongful death litigation. This includes cases stemming from fatal accidents after a car hits a bicycle or pedestrian.
Our firm works on a contingency basis so you do not have to pay attorney’s fees until you receive compensation for your injury.
Contact an experienced Illinois injury lawyer for a free consultation
Amoni Law Offices, P.C. in Aurora represents clients throughout the Western Suburbs in a full range of personal injury matters, including claims arising from vehicle accidents, falls and medical malpractice. To schedule a free consultation, please call or contact us online. Our Aurora office hours are generally 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. However, we make evening and weekend appointments by special request. We can also meet at your home, hospital room or other location, if needed.