Aurora Car Accident Attorney Seeks Compensation for Injured Clients
Established Illinois firm handles the full range of vehicle collision claims
The moments after a serious motor vehicle accident can be confusing and traumatic. Whether you were injured in the accident or a loved one suffered serious crash-related injuries, it’s important to protect yourself by getting the help of an experienced personal injury lawyer. At Amoni Law Offices, P.C., we can guide you through all aspects of your personal injury claim. Larry Amoni is an Aurora car accident attorney who will help you stand up to the insurance company, secure necessary treatment and look to maximize compensation when negotiating a settlement or taking your claim to trial.
What is involved in an Illinois auto accident case?
In Illinois, there were more than 300,000 auto accidents during 2020, and more than 66,000 people were injured in these crashes. If you were hurt or a loved was killed during a collision, we offer knowledgeable counsel on:
- Accident investigation and reconstruction — Regardless of whether your accident occurred on Interstate 88 or around the corner from your home, our firm conducts a detailed investigation of the incident and consults with reconstruction experts when necessary.
- Insurance claims — Illinois has a fault-based insurance system, and we represent victims in claims against negligent drivers and their carriers. If the liable vehicle operator lacks sufficient coverage, we will communicate with your insurer regarding an uninsured motorist claim.
- Litigation and damages — It is likely that your vehicle accident case will be resolved with a settlement, but if going to court is your best option, Attorney Larry Amoni is an accomplished trial advocate who will formulate a strategy designed to maximize the compensation you receive for physical and mental harm, lost income, pain and suffering and permanent changes resulting from the crash.
Our firm handles a complete range of Illinois vehicle collision cases, including claims related to motorcycle, pedestrian and truck accidents.
What are the main causes of Illinois auto accidents?
Many car crashes are caused by speeding and other moving violations. In the commotion that follows a vehicle accident, it might be very difficult to sort out what occurred, but our firm has the knowledge and determination to pinpoint the factors that led to the collision, which could include:
- Drunk driving — Even if the police did not make an arrest, if you believe you were hurt in an accident caused by drunk driving, we’ll conduct an exhaustive review to determine if the other driver’s impairment led to the crash.
- Texting and other distractions — Smart phones and other distractions are more prevalent than ever before. Attorney Larry Amoni takes on defendants whose lack of focus behind the wheel caused a serious injury.
- Unsafe truck operation — Due to the additional threat posed by their size and weight, commercial vehicles, along with their operators, are subject to special rules. Data from a large truck’s electronic data recorder and other evidence can indicate who was liable for a collision involving a big rig.
With more than 40 years of experience handling car, truck and other auto accident claims in Aurora and throughout the Chicago metro area, we know firsthand the physical, emotional and financial challenges faced by accident victims and their families.
Steps to follow after an accident
Whether the injuries are minor or severe, a car crash can be very disorienting. Your focus should always be on your safety and the well-being of everyone at the scene. Don’t worry about arguing with the other driver or the reporting police officer about who is at fault. That’s our firm’s job. After the accident, notify the police and any emergency medical personnel that might be needed. If you’re able, take photos of the accident area and get the contact information of the individuals in the other car, as well as any witnesses. This will make it easier to prepare a successful case to an insurance company or in court.
What are common auto accident injuries?
Drivers, passengers and pedestrians can suffer any type of impact injury during a vehicle crash. At the outset, it can be very difficult to understand what the long-term effects of spinal cord damage or a traumatic brain injury will be. Whether you’re suffering from whiplash, broken bones, internal injuries, back pain or any other type of ailment, we will assemble the necessary medical evidence and argue for a resolution that fully covers past, present and future harm stemming from the accident.
Contact a proven Illinois auto accident lawyer to set up a free consultation
Located in Aurora, Amoni Law Offices, P.C. advocates on behalf of Illinois car accident victims during insurance negotiations and litigation. Please call 630-473-4008 or contact us online to schedule a free initial consultation regarding your legal options.